If you live in the Rivertowns of Westchester County we want you to join! As a member, you will:
- have the opportunity to participate in local, state, and national League work
- get exclusive civic information you can trust
- know that your membership dues add to our grassroots strength and our financial resources.
How to Join the Rivertowns League
All are welcome - regardless of gender! League members have the opportunity to stay informed about important issues and support the work we do in studying the issues and informing others. All League members receive The National Voter Magazine and State and local Voter Newsletters, plus significant discounts on publications, videos, and other valuable resources. We value each member, whether or not you are able to become involved.
Membership dues ($60/individual; $90/household) are no longer on a rolling basis – dues are paid when you join and renewed each year on April 1. You can pay by PayPal or by mail.
Student membership is FREE but you must be at least 16 years old. If you are a high school or college student, please fill out the online membership form and put "STUDENT" after your last name. There is no need to go to the PayPal link.
PayPal: If you would like to pay via PayPal (for an additional $3 fee) please do the following:
1. Fill out the online membership form.
2. Add the type of membership you would like to your cart and proceed with PayPal. (After paying if you are taken to the membership form but have already filled it out, you do not need to fill it out again.)