Our League will only be as strong as our members—women and men from the community who are willing to lend their time and energy to educate, advocate, and empower voters.
Any person age 16 or older who subscribes to the purposes and policies of the League of Women Voters is eligible for membership.
Your membership includes:
- Memberships in both the Michigan and US Leagues
- Civic and Nonpartisan information you can trust
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community
|Membership Type||Dues Amount (Check)||Dues Amount (Online)|
Dues are paid annually in June for membership from July 1st through June 30th.
New members joining after February 1st will not need to renew until the following year.
Two Ways to Join/Renew:
1. Pay Membership Dues by Mail
with Check and PDF Form
2. Pay Membership Dues Online
Online Membership Form